WHAT WE OFFER:
Overseas Donor Oocyte (Egg) Options
- Readily available choice of overseas donor oocytes, with our sister clinics in Greece and South Africa, (USA and Malaysia)
- Fully coordinated, support treatment programme with Donor Eggs Australia donor coordinators and our chosen overseas clinics.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR THE DOCTOR WHO WISHES TO REFER A PATIENT?
- The doctor simply refers his/her patient to Donor Eggs Australia (DEA).
- The DEA team, remain in constant contact with the referring Doctor.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE REFERRAL?
- DEA Australia contacts the patient to arrange a face to face or Skype consultation.
- Patient/s to complete and return medical history forms to DEA.
- Ensure patient/s have all available test results, ultrasound reports, surgical reports etc.
- JB reviews all information and will order any supplementary tests or procedures if required.
- Counselling and any additional tests carried out.
- Donor options provided to assit patient with donor selection.
- Treatment cycle plan is created and laid out in an easy to understand format, for the recipient.
- Recipient and donor treatment cycles are coordinated to allow for fresh embryo transfer.
- Patient/s travel to selected overseas clinic for treatment cycle.
- Patient returns home and a follow up consultation with DEA coordinators is arranged.
- Pregnancy Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) plan continues.
- Once pregnant, bloods and ultrasound are ordered and monitoring continues.
- HRT reduction protocol is given to the patient.
- Patient is referred back to the Treating Doctor, or Obstetrician or public unit for Ante-Natal care if required.
COST OF A TREATMENT CYCLE
The average treatment cycle in Greece or SouthAfrica is less than the cost of a donor egg cycle in Australia.
The above information does not apply to these clinics, and will be discussed with you on request
Our donor egg program is available to patients living in Australia or overseas.
Please contact Nikki 0416 161 442 or Denyse 0411 386 131 to discuss this and they will arrange contact with Dr Joel Bernstein.