- The Initial consultation with the Donor Eggs co-ordination team is free
- The first treatment cycle and fully included service will incur an administration fee of AUD $2700.00 +GST.
- Repeat treatment cycles or frozen transfers will incur an administration fee of AUD $1500 + GST.
The administration fees include the following:
- Coordination and communication on your behalf with the overseas clinic of choice.
- Provision of blood request forms, tracking of ultrasound requests forms, mammogram requests and prescriptions
- Where possible, bulk bill testing will be requested
Out of pocket costs in Australia
- Counselling visit with ANZICA registered counsellor
- Additional visits to Medical Specialists
- Specific ultrasound examinations e.g. hycosy or fluid sonohysterogram (Medicare rebate will apply)
- Gynaecological Surgery e.g. hysteroscopy, laparoscopy if needed.
The out of pocket cost for a full overseas treatment cycle through Donor Eggs Australia will usually be less than an identifiable donor cycle in Australia.