How do we do it?
- Initial Consultation
A consultation with Nikki or Denyse that includes an in-depth discussion with you about every aspect of our service. We do not charge for the initial consultation. This includes:
- Our Overseas Clinic Options and the differences between them
- How our donors are chosen and tested
- The process of selection of donors by patients
- Oversight of the program and your individualised treatment by Dr Bernstein and the Overseas Clinic’s Medical Team
- Dr Bernstein has been involved with the treatment of infertility and IVF and has setup and run IVF clinics in South Africa and Australia including being the director of Monash IVF Bondi Junction. Independently and over the last 18 years he has pursued a specific interest in treating patient/s requiring donor eggs.
- Following your initial consultation ,should you wish to proceed, an information pack will be posted to you by registered mail. Once the pack has been completed and returned, your completed medical history/s will be reviewed and any additional testing, medical information and results will be requested, which will include a semen analysis and further tests if you have a male partner. Donor sperm can be provided if needed.
- A Telehealth Consultation with Dr Bernstein
- Once your documentation and testing is complete, Dr Bernstein will review all your information and then arrange for a tele health consultation which will cover your medical preparation for the replacement of donor embryos, the possible risks of pregnancy that both you and your baby could face.
- He will also explain the involvement of the overseas medical team in your coordinated personalised management plan.
- He will also oversee treatment of your early pregnancy or if not successful review the cycle and assist with further cycles.
- It will provide you with an opportunity to ask questions. By contacting Nikki or Denyse he is available to deal with further queries should this be required.
- Provision of all documentation for each process and further assistance as required.
- Necessary consent forms for Donor Eggs Australia and the treating clinic
- Additional advice and recommendations about the city you will be visiting. All communication with the overseas treatment clinic, who are in charge of the treatment programme
- Communication with overseas clinics can often be complicated by time differences and language difficulties. This enormous hurdle for patients trying to complete treatment will be handled entirely by Donor Eggs Australia and all you need to do is follow the Coordinated Donor Eggs Australia’s instructions and your daily treatment plan provided to you. Nikki and Denyse are available should you require assistance.
- Provision of a day to day customised treatment plan:
- This plan simplifies your treatment schedule and enables you to plan
- Prescriptions for medication will be provided, together with detailed instructions for use. We will ensure that you fully understand the treatment plan.
- Blood tests and ultrasound monitoring request forms will be provided for you.
- Monitoring of the treatment cycle to prepare the lining of the uterus (endometrium) for embryo transfer is critical to ensure the best chance of success.
- A major factor in implantation is the correct hormonal preparation of the endometrial lining. This is achieved with different medications and development is monitored with blood tests and transvaginal ultrasounds.
- You will be in direct contact with our staff at all times during this period.
- Our monitored drug treatment approach enables us to modify and optimise endometrial development for most patients
You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the Adobe PDF documents. If that FREE program is not already installed on your computer, click here to download it before you attempt to view and print the forms.
Printable Adobe PDF Documents